Current Available Positions
OUSON Group offers end-to-end solutions including development, funds management and asset management. Our projects can be found extensively throughout the Melbourne metropolitan area. We currently have a range of developments including townhouses, apartments, shopping centres and business parks underway, and a strong pipeline of future projects in planning.
About the role:
You will report to the Managing Director and partner with highly experienced project delivery professionals who oversee multiple projects.
You will need:
- – Property related Tertiary Qualification
- – Exposure and experience with updating financial models and reporting is essential
- – Great communication and interpersonal skills
- – Ability to manage consultants, contractors and staff
- – Drive and manage programs to meet project milestones and delivery dates
- – 3 plus years’ experience as a Development Manager
- – Track record in managing all aspects of project delivery including financial performance, reporting, budgeting, risk assessment, monthly reviews and cash flow;
- – Must have experience with Estate Master & Microsoft Project. Experience with Zavanti would be advantageous.
- – Self-motivated and driven to progress into a more senior role within the company in the future.
- – Candidates with a background in works supervision, project management, construction engineering or finance preferred
- – Passionate about property, energetic, driven and result oriented.
Please click APPLY to submit your resume.