Bellenden Residential Community
Bellenden Residential Community is a new addition to Wheelers Hill featuring 106 residences consisting of a blend of 52 apartments and 54 townhouses. Inspired by the past, designed for the future, our development takes its name from the original Bellenden homestead, built in the 1890’s for the Robertson family. Bellenden has been designed for the perfect fusion of simple sophistication, urban living and greenery to suit a range of lifestyles and profiles; from growing families, to downsizers and single professionals.
• Perfectly placed in the heart of Wheelers Hill, 22KM south-east of Melbourne’s CBD;
• Walking distance to Jells Park, Caufield Grammar, and Wheelers Hill Shopping Centre;
• 5KM to The Glen Shopping Centre and moments to Monash Gallery of Art, library, hotel and public transport.
AMENITY & LIFESTYLE
Bellenden features a gym, indoor swimming pool, outdoor deck area, two sky walks and a children’s playground. This low-rise building design has been created for all to enjoy.
Surrounded by expansive parklands, varied shopping options and elite schooling this is a place for families of all types to call home.
1，2，3 & 4 BEDROOM RESIDENCE AVAILABLE
DISPLAY SUITE OPEN BY APPOINTMENT, INSPECT TODAY AND MAKE YOUR MOVE IN 2020.
820-830 Ferntree Gully Road, Wheelers Hill
ESTIMATED COMPLETION MID 2020 FINAL RELEASE
- Caulfield Grammar School
- Jells Park
- Monash Gallery of Art
- Wheelers Hill Library
- Wheelers Hill Shopping Centre
- Jells Park Primary School Catchment